WHO WE ARE
WE SUPPORT YOU BEYOND THE TRANSACTION!
We know all too often that businesses promise great things, but once you pay that’s it. You’re on your own. We stand behind our work with a nationwide warranty that in most cases covers up to 2 years or 24 thousand miles. That’s right! As a member of the Technet Family of Repair Centers, we can offer this great coverage as part of your repairs, not as an additional cost. We want you to have peace of mind, and this is just one of the great ways we achieve this.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Lakeside Automotive was founded on principles of integrity, honesty, and a belief that a relationship is more important than any amount of money. Frank Kimber opened the doors and showed us the right way to do business and while the faces may have changed one thing has not. Our desire to take care of you! We have watched as you grew and started families. Said hello to those just starting out and said goodbye to you as you have headed on to the next phases of life. You are not numbers to us you are our friends, our neighbors, our community.
CODE OF ETHICS
We operate our business based on sound business principles and uphold high ethical standards and therefore agree to:
- Ensure our entire staff is qualified, properly equipped, and provided ongoing training.
- Act with professionalism, honesty, and integrity at all times.
- Respect our customer's time and property.
- Clearly explain all recommended maintenance and repair services.
- Provide a detailed estimate and obtain authorization prior to services.
- Deliver an itemized invoice for all parts and services.
- Display or provide a copy of parts and service warranty information.
- Uphold the highest standards of the automotive repair profession.
- Strive to be a positive influence in the automotive industry and our community.